Wednesday 27 July 2011

Perfect Breakfast @ Good News Cafe

I had my second trip to the dentist last Monday. While waiting for my dentist, my mom and I decided to have breakfast. There was a café right beside the dentist’s working area called Good News Café. I swear I felt soooo at home. I had tuna sandwich and a cup of hot milk tea. My mom had the same sandwich and had a cup of cappuccino which tasted like heaven! IMG_3240This may be the most perfect tuna sandwich I have ever had. Toasted bread, tuna salad, lettuce, tomato and pickles… It tasted really great!IMG_3241Have you ever tried hot milk tea? I did! I was supposed to order the same cappuccino my mom had, but I decided to give this a try. I never thought hot milk tea would taste soooo good! IMG_3242For dessert, my mom and I shared this ensaymada.IMG_3243

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment