Monday 25 April 2011

Lost Monday

I had things planned for today, but for some reason, most of it is put off for tomorrow. I woke up at 3:00PM for crying out loud! I lost all day. If you follow me on Twitter, you'd notice how I am very much awake in the wee hours (1AM-6AM). It's just that when the summer kicked in, I found a lot of reasons to sleep late and unfortunately got used to it. I was up late chatting with my best friend (Hi, Joanne!) Ahh...I love that girl! She's been living in Florida for quite a long time now, but the bond that we have since we met when we were like 10 or 12 years old is stronger than ever! She's one of the best! Don't you just love it when you have people you can REALLY talk to? I do!
So I have approximately two months to put my sleeping pattern back to normal--and that means asleep by 10PM and awake by 4:30AM. First meal at 4PM today. Banana-Honey oatmeal from Quaker Oats and some fried chicken. I swear I can pair anything with oatmeal. Oatmeal is absolutely my favorite food. You won't even gain fat from it! I've given up rice for some time now, and you wouldn't believe how much would change in your body if you give up rice (and do unbelievably torturous workouts at the same time). I still did the My Buns Hurt Workout from BodyRockTV although I was planning on doing a new one. I felt extra weak and almost "unmovable" today. First blame having my monthly visit (too much information?) and second blame lower back pain! It [lower back pain] was the first thing I noticed when I got up from bed. I was like "Holy crap, no way." I struggled a bit to get up from bed. I have to sit up straight all the time! Bending won't help at all, just makes it more painful beyond words. So working out went a wee bit slower tonight because of that. I had to be careful not to make it even worse. You might ask, why didn't I skip today's workout? I would say "Are you crazy?" Naah, just kidding. I just don't like skipping. And I don't like putting it off just because I have my period, or I'm "feeling" sick, or I'm "too busy". I don't accept those excuses. I'm kind of military-strict with myself when it comes to this. It's all for the best and believe it or not I have fun with it!
So now I finally finished the layout of this personal blog. I've been meaning to get this started (again) for the longest time but Tumblr was no help at all. Blogger is the best! At least pour moi it is! That reminds me...I have to delete some posts in Tumblr.
So this is not interesting at all. But I promise much more interesting posts in the coming days (or maybe hours). 
Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment