Sunday 10 July 2011

My Top 5 Picks for This Week

1. Faux Lashes! My darling boyfriend, Paulo sent me these babies yesterday! Thank you baby!!! *He knows how much I’m addicted to lashes, and it sucks that lash sets are overpriced here in Manila—which gave us an idea. Stay tuned! IMG_27222. iWhite Products from the iWhite Team! I attended the iWhite Bloggers’ Event yesterday! And the products they gave us are definitely in my Top 5 this week! [Blog post about the event will be published soon!]IMG_27253. LuLu Ladies! Spent time with my favorite girls @ the iWhite Event. IMG_27304. Janica Buhain! The living doll! I love working with this girl! She’s a rising YouTube makeup guru! Have you checked her out yet? *We both wore floral printed tops at the iWhite Event!*

IMG_27315. My brows! I finally got the hang of doing my brows!!! If you’ve been a subscriber of mine since Day 1, you' probably know how HORRIBLE my brows looked before. :) I hope you are loving them now as much as I am!IMG_2732Share your Top 5’s every week! It’s fun!

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment