Thursday 14 July 2011

Simple Line’s Newly Opened Branch in Dapitan

Last Tuesday, before attending my Consumer Behavior class, I went to Simple Line’s newly opened branch along Dapitan to satisfy my milk tea craving! They have a branch along (?) street, but this branch is much more decent looking! It’s air conditioned, too. They also have this photo wall and a corkboard where random notes from people are pinned! It was really fun to read all the notes while waiting for my order. I ordered my usual, Pearl Milk Tea with Tapioca. I really wish they’d open a branch with tables and chairs for people to hang around. Nevertheless, Simple Line will always be on my #2 Milk Tea Favorites List! [Happy Lemon is still #1] 

Here are some of the photos:IMG_2847IMG_2849IMG_2851IMG_2850

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment