Wednesday 8 August 2012

Groceries, Wet N Wild, Healthy Smoothie

IMG_7725_thumb1

Favorite green shoes from CMG

IMG_7774_thumb1

Grocery shopping (August 1) nothing but healthy! And see that Dry Shampoo?? I’ve been meaning to try that since!!! I' can’t wait to do a video! Anddd I finally found spinach!!

IMG_7775_thumb1

Tried on these sports apparel from Sports Central. All from Nike! Was gonna get the top but they didn’t have any new stock (so I skipped it!) Will go back and get it this weekend though.

IMG_7790_thumb7

Tried a banana-spinach-mango yogurt smoothie. YUM!!!!!!!! Thank you Judy and Benji for this “secret recipe” (spinach) ;)

IMG_7950

Three new Wet N Wild lipsticks from http://www.fb.com/thenotsojunkeeshop.com (Thank you!!!) Swatches in my latest video:

IMG_8004

Red batwing top from http://www.fb.com/wearclassforless I loooooove this!!! So comfortable and stylish! Thank you Wear Class For Less!

IMG_8074

More groceries. Bought bananas, mango, yogurt, milk, corned tuna, lettuce, spinach and I found KALE!!!

IMG_8085

New-found love! Perfect for dinner! Tomato basil tortilla, spinach and corned tuna! Tastes awesome!

IMG_8119

My orders from http://www.lazada.com.ph came after just 3 days! Amazing. 145.00 for each (since I caught the sale!) More info here.

IMG_8127

Yummmm.

IMG_8135

Made a swatch video for everyone interested in Wet N Wild’s Megalast lip colors! 

IMG_8139

Ahhhhhh! Photo from the web. I LOVE GREECE and someday I’ll be able to take this photo STRAIGHT from my phone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment