Thursday 2 August 2012

PMD, Jasmine Costume, Kettlebell Workout

IMG_7662

If I haven’t shared it in my blog yet, I was luckily chosen to be one of the contestants for our Marketing Pageant in school! I’m going to play the role of Princess Jasmine—and I had to customize my outfit since I cannot find any costume similar to Jasmine’s. Nevertheless, I sewed this together! My top was originally a Folded and Hung (dress) which I’ll obviously never see again (boohoo) I cut it in half, added sleeves and voila! I hand-sewed everything I needed to change! Thanks to my Mama for teaching me how to sew when I was little! :D As for my pants, they’re belly dancing pants that I customized as well. Took out the garter, replaced it with a lace, and then took out some of the noisy kleng klengs (lol) coz they hurt my feet! Anyhoo…I can’t wait to share the Pageant Vlogs with you!! I currently have 1 vlog about the pageant up already!

IMG_7569

Received this in the mail (finally) Thank you PMD! Cannot wait to try this out!

IMG_7609

After filming a new video! Video tutorial here:

 

IMG_7646

Love it when my hair looks like this!! I’m getting sick of straight hair!!!

IMG_7675

Yaaaay to amazing kettlebell workouts!!! Gets rid of grandma arms fast! Got mine from Toby’s!

IMG_7678

Green, Blue and Purple Eye Makeup Look! Video tutorial here:

Latest vlog:

1 comment: