Wednesday 1 August 2012

Healthy Shopping, Makeup & Ellen!

IMG_7404

From a recent grocery shopping! In here we have: pomelo/grapefruit, 2 tubs of flavored yogurt, Fitness cereal, lettuce pack, milk

IMG_7423

All the way from Malaysia! Thank you Pinky Paradise! I love these new lenses! And look at that cute lens case!

IMG_7435

Breakfast in bed. Perfect way to start the day!

IMG_7442

Look how cute!!! :) And these are my first pair of green lenses!

IMG_7450

After filming a “Fresh & Radiant” Makeup look! Watch the video here:

IMG_7463

All the mess after the filming!

IMG_7465

I figured I looked too freaky in the first one, hence this smiling photo!

IMG_7506

New stuff from Bon Marche on Facebook! Yaaay for Revlon! First impression videos coming soon!

IMG_7508

One of my all time favorite makeup looks ever! Fresh & radiant! Watch the tutorial here:

IMG_7510

Paulo and I back in Cebu!!! Can’t wait to be back this October!

IMG_7515

Hard work pays off!!! My goal is always never to lose body shape. Everything in proportion! Nike Determination Sports Bra (in case you’re wondering)

IMG_7520

Nail tattoos!!! I did a How-to video in my channel! Get nail tattoos from Vixen! :) Check it out here:

IMG_7522

Newest HAUL video! Check out the video here:

IMG_7542

So, Say, when you eat out do you stick to your diet?

OF COURSE I DO! Here’s a sample! Chopseuy, banana and a peach cup!

IMG_7550

THE ONLY BOOK I finished in 1 day!!! HILARIOUS! I love Ellen! Seriously…I’m not kidding. :)

Latest vlog!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment