Wednesday 26 December 2012

Instagram Photos: Catching Up…

Oh wow. I have neglected this blog for over a month or two already! I cannot stand the thought of skipping through past photos I haven’t blogged about, so here they are! (Yes, I have a lot of catching up to do)

Brewed coffee from Illy (or is the coffee shop called Espressamente?) I can’t stand black coffee so I gotta have my creamer!

IMG_9400

Some pasta I barely enjoyed from the same coffee shop.

IMG_9401

Oh, I remember this photo. This is from the day I bought my very own Nikon D5100! For anyone who’s going to ask, I bought this from Camerahaus, SM Manila for 30,000 in cash (it’ll cost more if paid via card, I believe) Let me tell you something funny, though, I’ve browsed through this forum wherein some girls mistook my posting the name and price of this camera in my Youtube videos as “bragging” lol, little did they know that people actually ask me what camera I use, so I put information in the description box for reference purposes! So…if you’re one of those meanies who posted all kinds of crap about this in that forum, this’ll answer your question. ;) Besides, I worked for this camera. It is never bad to be proud of something you worked hard for.

P.S. a new Nikon model just came out!! D3200, I believe! Priced at the same range as to when I bought this baby.

IMG_9436

Ahh…sushi and my beautiful baby girl Princess.

IMG_9441

Concrete proof of my hardwork. All thanks to YouTube and endless nights of filming and editing!

IMG_9448

As organized as you think I am, there are also times when things get chaotic. And the method to organize all over again is “DUMP. SORT. ORGANIZE.”

IMG_9483

One of those weeks I’ve been religiously doing my workouts and eating healthily. Nothing feels greater than looking great!

IMG_9505

Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione’s muse, baby Sophie! We were at the Phil-Cosmetics Expo 2012!

IMG_9528

A 300.00-worth of pasta I ordered when I stayed a night at my favorite hotel. I didn’t like this at all. My mom makes waaaay better pasta!

IMG_9541

A bubble bath after a long, tiring day.

IMG_9560

 

With my awesome girl friend April during the Ad Hoc party. I am going to miss her big time. She’s going back to Toronto in a few weeks!!! Love you Pril!!!

IMG_9571

Ahhh…one of the beautiful shoes CMG sent me. But damn, these HURT.

IMG_9627

Indian Ocean by ModelsOwn. Adorable color.

IMG_9631

My very first TV interview with TV5. This segment of mine caused controversies and such [in the beauty community], and I am still refusing to talk about it. Choosing to be quiet is always the best choice. I just realized one thing, though… 2 hours of shoot just for 5 minutes of exposure! Hoo boy!

IMG_9672

My very own Naked Palette 1!!! Thanks to my good friend Toni!

IMG_0055

One of those craving monster days. I had to. Bonchon Chicken is addicting!

IMG_0116

Looking at this photo now makes me want to drink a green smoothie.

IMG_0134

One of my favorite bags from Parisian. Rubberized leatherette material!

IMG_0183

 

Get together with my beautiful baby girls.

IMG_0212

When I was called as Ms. Silverworks Courtside Charmer. Ahh…pageant days. Never again!

IMG_0214

The elliptical I wasn’t able to buy this year! I’ll see you in 2013!

IMG_0217

Making faces, as always.

IMG_0251

 

During the Shiseido makeup workshop I was invited to attend!

IMG_0274

Another shot of my baby. I never got around giving her a name…

IMG_0276

Shiseido makeup!

IMG_0279

:)

IMG_0297

During April’s birthday!

IMG_0313

IMG_0327

IMG_0328

Well, this was the day I changed my life. I got braces! All out of my own hard earned money. One of the biggest investments I made this 2012.

IMG_0399_thumb[1]

The night I had my braces, I went out partying!!! I was left with horrible mouth sores the day after!!!

IMG_0423_thumb[1]

One of my favorite LBDs.

IMG_0425_thumb[2]

No going back to this!

IMG_0455_thumb[2]

Felt so weird smiling with these on!

IMG_0460_thumb[2]

All I could eat during the first few weeks of getting my braces.

IMG_0561_thumb[2]

Pink Cuts Salon (the fabulous hair color I had before getting red hair)

IMG_0705_thumb[2]

 IMG_0730_thumb[2]

Just another work day.

IMG_0839_thumb[2]

…and now for the whole outfit!

IMG_0842_thumb[2]

A glass a day calms the nerves. Sutra Bar serves great drinks!

IMG_0857_thumb[2]

Coco Cabana shopping…

IMG_0943_thumb[1]

IMG_0959_thumb[1]

Yummy katsu from Yabu

IMG_1013_thumb[1]

All smiles! Name printed on Yes! Magazine!

IMG_1060_thumb[1]

Mmmm…

IMG_1129_thumb[1]

More catching up to do! Follow me on Instagram: “saytioco”

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your achievements
    miss say and you deserve all of the
    blessings that you've received.
    may God bless you all throughout your life.
    :)

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve all of those po talaga Miss Say, and tama po kayo hindi po masamang ipagmalaki yung bagay na pinaghirapan mo naman po :) inggit lang yun sila :P hahaha!! Stay humble as always po :) God bless ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be discouraged about what others say about you. You know they just say that to make them feel better about themselves right? what do you do for work? I'm sooo jealous. Still have to find a yaya for my kids so I can find work. whats your workout routine? maybe your workout routine will work on me too. :)

    ReplyDelete