2012 is about to end! A lot has definitely changed. I am really proud of myself because I was able to cross off a bunch of things from my list last Christmas 2011 (some of which I did not get that Christmastime, but was able to, this year 2012)
To remind me of how much I worked hard…
Prices posted as reference, not intended to brag in any way…
Nikon D5100 (PHP 30,000 Camerahaus SM Manila)—finally! After all my hardwork on Youtube! Every single centavo is worth it!
Braces (PHP 25,000)—finally! After all these years of being teased about my teeth structure. I get hurt, too, trolls on Youtube. But look at my braces now!
My dentists - Dra. Rue Galao and Lassyl Galao
Address- 1462 G. Tuazon Street Sampaloc Manila
Contact # 09178979360 (Dra. Rue)
These two are my most expensive purchases for this year. It feels amazing to be able to purchase something with hard-earned money. (Pats self on the back!)
Anyway, moving on!
For this Christmas + the succeeding months of the coming year, I want to be able to purchase (or receive *insert grin*) the following:
1. White Light Box (PHP 999.00 iClick)— *UPDATE NOTE: December 29, 2012 My very sweet subscriber Lorraine and her Mommy Pia gave me my very own lightbox!!!! <3 Thank you soooo much Lorraine and Pia!!! They also gave me a mini tripod!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)
I am in need of one given that I’m a blogger and taking product photos is always a pain in the ass. Oh gosh, if you only knew how many test shots I do before I get the right shot. I’m in no way a photographer! Thanks to Mark’s tips, I’m learning! We passed by iClick (Quiapo branch) and they sell light boxes! Like the small ones. I told Mark it would be SOOO perfect to have it! But then again I stumbled upon this article online
Perhaps I’d try to make my own DIY white light box and see how it works! Mark’s going to help me! We’ll make a video if it turns out okay.
2. Denim Top from Forever 21 (PHP 1,200)—I’d prolly buy this before Christmas! I’ve seen this when I bought my blue top from F21 but decided I shouldn’t buy two at the same time. Now, weeks has already passed and I STILL CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. I must have it.
3. A new laptop (PHP 30,000 budget)—Face it, Say!! My MSi Wind Notebook can no longer keep up with all the videos I edit and blogs I write! I need something much more reliable. And I am going to get it this year!!! Any suggestions? Sony or HP? If I work my ass quadruple times more, I might just be able to purchase a Mac, but then again that’s wishful thinking! Nothing’s impossible!
4. Canon IXUS 125HS *UPDATE NOTE: I finally purchased my very own Canon Ixus 125HS last December 27!!! Read all about it here >>> http://sayartillero.blogspot.com/2012/12/new-vlogging-camera-canon-ixus-125hs.html
I made an impulsive move and purchased the Kodak PlaySport ZX5 for PHP 6,995.00 a few days ago and I am completely not using it anymore. Not that I don’t like it, but because it did not pass my standards for a “great vlogging camera” I’m putting it on sale! If you’re a traveler/extreme sports addict, you might want to give this camera a try! It’s shockproof, waterproof, and takes full HD videos! I’ve never used it underwater! It’s really brand new. I like everything about it, but not the color (blue) Contact me at 09156218309 if you’re interested :) Going back to the Canon IXUS 125HS, I was so (and still am) so bummed out when I found out that Lazada’s selling it for only 10,998.00! I could’ve bought it instead of the Kodak PlaySport. Like my Mama’s words… “Impulsive buyer ka kasi eh!” Sigh!!! Anyway, it’s the same one that Judy uses for her vlogs! It’s called the Canon ELPH 110 something abroad. It has a different name in the Philippines. Anyone out there interested to buy my Kodak PlaySport ZX5??? Please? LOL too much begging, eh? Anyway I’m too lazy to post it on Sulit. And I don’t really wanna bring the price down too much since it’s barely used!!! No matter what happens, I’m gonna get my Canon IXUS 125HS this 2013!
5. More storage boxes for my growing shoe collection! I can’t believe it, my shoe collection is actually growing. Thanks to my wonderful sponsors, of course! And my taste for shoes, as well! *If I’d receive shoe storage boxes for Christmas, I’d be MORE than happy!
COMPLETE INSANITY WORKOUT DVD’S— *UPDATE NOTE: My super awesome reader/subscriber named Trisha sent me the WHOLE SET of the INSANITY DVD’s!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! THANK YOU TRISHA!!!!
how awesome would it be to start 2013 with this baby. I still haven’t found a way to get hold of this!!! Not available for purchase in the Philippines! Must.find.a.way.
7. More sports bras—Will be training for Muay Thai with Mark more often now! And I’ll be doing my home workouts again! To date I only have…3. LOL one is my beloved Nike Determination Sports Bra, and two newest from a brand called Sabina!
8. Heated Rollers—I saw one from Essences Robinson’s Place Manila and it costs PHP5,000++! I shall work hard even more.
I cannot think of anything [tangible] anymore. I guess that ends my list.
What your Christmas wish-list?