Recently, I bought two new pairs of shoes that I fell in love with! I don’t usually buy shoes—I only purchase when I need new ones… Okay, that, and maybe when I want it so badly at the same time! You know how girls can get!
Before I flew to Cebu for meetings, I got myself a pair of this beige flats with gold detailing from SM Parisian. Really worth it for only 499.00! The only thing I don’t like is how much time it takes for me to strap it on! It would be so much easier if they were hooked on instead. Nevertheless, walking with these is a pleasure! No paltos/blisters whatsover! I love it!
This next pair is from Payless Shoesource! I died and came back to life when I saw this pair! Why I bought it?
1) it was on sale from 1600.00 down to 990.00 (Philippine Pesos)
2) The design reminded me of my green heels from CMG Philippines—and I loooove thick, strappy designs!
3) WEDGES!!! Need I say more?!
4) The color is sooooo beautiful! I don’t know why I’m getting more drawn to neutrals nowadays… This didn’t come in red, though! If they did, I would’ve bought both!
5) They were the LAST PAIR IN STOCK at the SM Manila!!! Remember my red pumps from Poppy & Co.? Those were also the last pair available when I bought them from a bazaar. Basta pag last pair, they’re meant to be mine!
Aren’t they gorgeous?
Stay tuned for my next SHOE POST! Perhaps in a month or two…