As I type this entry down, I have this beautiful melody playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHlB8aQp3Y and it inspired me to write about the little things I’m thankful for today.
- God. He has spoken to me through wonderful blessings. He teaches me a lot about life everyday. I can never and will never forget that all that I have and am right now—came and is because of Him
- I am thankful for my wonderful family, and our beautiful dogs—they are the people that make me happy everyday and no matter what, will always have my back
- I am thankful for Mark. He gives me the support and the love that I need in my life from a partner. He is honestly the best partner I could ever have
- I am thankful for the people who love me, I honestly cry when I read messages from people whose lives I touch. The feeling is different and just makes me cry
- I am thankful for the air that I breathe. Every breathe is a chance to live more and do more!
- I am thankful for tears because it melts away pain
- I am thankful because I don’t have everything. I find joy in pursuing and eventually having something that is meant for me
- I am thankful because I have a job that I love
- I am thankful because there are people who put a lot of trust in me
- I am thankful for all the angels around me
- I am thankful because God has a perfect plan for me
What are you thankful for, my dear reader? Write it down. A lot of good things come from being thankful.