Monday 15 July 2013

The Little Things

As I type this entry down, I have this beautiful melody playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHlB8aQp3Y and it inspired me to write about the little things I’m thankful for today.

  1. God. He has spoken to me through wonderful blessings. He teaches me a lot about life everyday. I can never and will never forget that all that I have and am right now—came and is because of Him
  2. I am thankful for my wonderful family, and our beautiful dogs—they are the people that make me happy everyday and no matter what, will always have my back
  3. I am thankful for Mark. He gives me the support and the love that I need in my life from a partner. He is honestly the best partner I could ever have
  4. I am thankful for the people who love me, I honestly cry when I read messages from people whose lives I touch. The feeling is different and just makes me cry
  5. I am thankful for the air that I breathe. Every breathe is a chance to live more and do more!
  6. I am thankful for tears because it melts away pain
  7. I am thankful because I don’t have everything. I find joy in pursuing and eventually having something that is meant for me
  8. I am thankful because I have a job that I love
  9. I am thankful because there are people who put a lot of trust in me
  10. I am thankful for all the angels around me
  11. I am thankful because God has a perfect plan for me

What are you thankful for, my dear reader? Write it down. A lot of good things come from being thankful. Smile

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to the Big Guy up there for giving me the opportunity and the ability to do wealth.

    Tama lang 'yan, Ms. Say, you are counting your blessings rather than complaining on things we aren't blessed with.

    Godbless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for everything that I have right now in my life, family, friends and Jan. Material things are just bonuses! <3


    PS!
    And I am thankful to you for being my constant source of inspiration!
    GOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIING!! :D

    ReplyDelete