There are times when things just seem to simultaneously topple over. I hate being put in the same negative zone over and over and over. If only they can all shut up forever so everyone can harmoniously COEXIST; or coexist without having the need to establish friendship or establish anything between one another.
I’ve been thinking and thinking of ways on how to shift my focus back to where I originally was before all of this surfaced (yet again) and I came up with a list. And this list I shall share (if ever someone out there is also going through the same thing)
- Take boxing lessons just to learn the basics of boxing (Mark actually offered to teach me, knowing muay thai and all that, for FREE of course! Yay)
- Purchase a standalone punching bag (ordering now)
- Punch every single day (I am excited to)
Not only do I get an outlet to release all the negativity (anger, aggressiveness, annoyance, irritability…etc) but I also burn calories! And I promise to punch every day.
- Leave Manila for 3 days. I am in the process of planning this. I will go somewhere far, shut off everything related to work, media, bitches and all that and just find QUIETNESS
- Reconnect with the my spirituality. With the help of my angels
This is exciting. Will definitely write more about this when they come to life soon.
Morning Coffee Reads will resume soon.
Thank you for reading this. Share in the comments how you deal with stress.