Julia’s spirit still hasn’t left me, and I find myself making breakfast everyday.
The night before the 31st, I glanced upon an old woman in the boob tube making toast with the egg in the center of it. When I woke up the next morning, I just had to try it out.
It’s really pretty simple:
- Get a piece of bread.
- Eat the center (make a hole).
- Melt butter on a non-stick pan.
- Put the bread on.
- Crack an egg and place it in the hole in the center
- LOW HEAT! Wait for the egg’s bottom to cook.
- Flip it over! Hope you don’t crack the yolk!
My first try was kind of a mess. See?But my second try looks sooooo much better! Season with some salt (or nothing at all)! The yolk is still runny, which makes it taste reaaaally yummy. Try eating it with spam, tuna or whatever you like.