Went back home. Drank ice cold water. And did another session of the illegal workout, BodyRockTV’s 600 Reps Fat Burner Workout.
- Jump Lunge Kick Up—finished in 4 minutes and 17 seconds (pretty slow today because my thighs are freaking broken because of last night’s session)
- Side Burpee Knee Tuck—finished 60 reps without the arm off the ground come 19 minutes and 12 seconds
- Super Girl Squat—finished 60 reps come 25 minutes and 16 seconds
- Diving Knee Tucks—finished 60 reps come 40 minutes and 55 seconds (I DID GOOD IN THIS ONE!!! I pushed so hard like my life depended on it—and now my arms are like uhh…25x closer to that of Vin Diesel’s in the movie Fast Five.)
- Jack Jump Tuck—finished 60 come 46 minutes and 23 seconds. I didn’t do the tucks! I just did sumo jumps (diving kind of owned me)
- 3D Push Ups—finished 60 reps come 65 minutes and 47 seconds. THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I did 180 push-ups all in all. 3(wide, medium wide, narrow) x 60. Watch the video to see how it’s done. You will feel like The Rock after this exercise! You’re gonna like it—I did!
- One Leg Jump Up—finished 60 come 68 minutes and 15 seconds
- Ab Chopper—finished 60 reps come 73 minutes and 51 seconds (feel your booty bounce and zap away those cellulite!)
- Sumo Twist Crunch—finished 60 come 79 minutes and 04 seconds (I felt so lazy doing the squats, but the thought of a tighter and toner butt kept me going. Come on, who wants cellulite? Not me!)
- Plank Lift Off—ahh forget this! I modified to doing 60 side crunches instead. Since I love how it defines the ab muscles so beautifully! 30 per side. Finished at 82 minutes and 16 seconds.
Total time: 1 hour 22 minutes and 16 seconds. Add the 30 minutes of jogging and biking, we have 1 hour 52 minutes and 16 seconds.