I’m not all about the makeup, nor am I all about disguising my natural look with loads of cosmetics. My skills in makeup application and hair styling are two things; my health & fitness, another. Here’s another side of me I have officially shown the world through my channel in YouTube.
I’ve been receiving a lot of requests on doing workout videos for the longest time and I have finally put up my very first one. Just for the record, I know I’m not model-thin, nor will I ever be a size 0; but am very happy with my body right now. I have a 37-27-37 vital statistics—proportion and all, and I have muscles in the right places. I was born to be curvy and I have learned to embrace it. I have worked very hard for this body. If you know me 2 years ago, I was huge. 170 pounds huge. And now I’m almost 40 pounds lighter. Nothing makes me more happier than being fit and healthy.
Now this first video is just an excerpt from a 1.5 hour long workout that I usually do. I call this my 300 squats + 600 Reps Killer Workout. Most exercises are from www.BodyRock.tv the site that changed my lifestyle. If you follow me on Twitter, you’d know how much I am addicted to their torturous workouts.
The exercises I’ve shown in this video are:
- Commando Push-ups—my favorite kind of arm torture. It shrinks your belly, too! I have to say this is one of the exercises that really tones my abdominal muscles; not to mention, your arms, baby! Do 60 repetitions of this exercise.
- Lifted Knee Hugs—another move that is a surefire way to burn those belly fat! Do 60 continuous reps without stopping. Feel the burn all the way.
- Triple Leg Work—this move is from Hip Hop Abs. Perfect exercise to tone the legs! Believe me. Keep your balance and just hold it in! Keep yourself strong. Do 20/20/20 per leg. (3 exercises per leg, 20 repetitions per exercise. 20x3=60 per leg)
- Fat Burn Plank Jump—one of my favorite moves! Oh yeah the fat burn plank jump. You have to be careful, okay? Don’t force yourself if you think you can’t handle it. You basically jump and make a momentary handstand. All the weight is shifted to the arms—which explains why my arms are this bulky. ***Once, I was doing this move and I literally did a handstand. I felt scared because it took about 3 seconds before I could balance myself back down safely. SO BE CAREFUL AND ALWAYS LAND ON BOTH FEET WITH BENDED KNEES!*** Do 60 reps with a short break half-point.
- Side Crunch—this move really toned my abs. Watch the video to believe me! Do 60 reps on the left and 60 reps on the right.
- Monkey Push-ups—this is another surefire way to tone the arms. All the weight is shifted to the arms since we are on the tip of our toes. Do 60 reps. Push really hard.
- Leg Lift—another ab exercise that will surely give you abs in no time. Do 60 reps. Push your hardest.
The last part is a little something something that I love to do—back-bending. Again, DON’T FORCE YOURSELF TO DO IT IF YOU CAN’T! I don’t want any cases filed against me. Haha! But seriously, I just want to show you guys what I do to lose weight & tone up. Do these with precaution.
I hope you enjoy the video & remember that beauty is nothing if you forget about your health.
P.S. If you’re wondering why I can do such difficult workouts, it’s because I’ve been a volleyball player for 8 years when I was in gradeschool-highschool. So I pretty much started building muscles at an early age.