Sunday 19 February 2012

Boyfriend Mug, Pho Bo Kho, Blog Shoot Sneak Peek

Oh yeah, 2:44AM and still blogging! Just a couple of Instagram photos that have stories behind ‘em…

IMG_9114

This mug set arrived at my doorstep 4 weeks ago. Of course, I’m a huge fan of Slipknot! (You just can’t use sarcasm in blog posts, can ya?) I ordered from an online shop in Great Britain especially for Paulo. If you know know who Paulo is, he’s my boyfriend for almost 4 years now. I was thinking of the perfect (Christmas) gift for him, so I searched online. He liked this one (I let him choose so as to not waste money on something he wouldn’t like!) It was my first time to order something from eBay! It was a huge relief when it arrived safe and sound! It reached Cebu safe and sound as well. I felt so happy because I know this made Paulo happy. Can’t wait to see him! (Did I mention we’re in a long distance relationship? Haven’t seen him for over a year now!)

IMG_9123

Random photo of myself before leaving for school. (I just had to add this here, didn’t I?) Oh now I remember! I did braids because I was to solve math problems that day! Now, there’s a reason.

IMG_9128

Lovely combination. Models Own nail polish in Bubblegum Pink and of course Revlon’s Quick Dry Top Coat!

IMG_9144

My skin at its best. Thanks to Krave Minerale’s skin care line, water, and a hell lot of sleep!

IMG_9167

One of the looks I filmed on the spot. Didn’t have any idea what to do…and ended up with it!

IMG_9177

Another generous loot from Sarah (Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione) I love this line!

IMG_9467

Favorite snack ever: mashed squash on tortilla wrap!

IMG_9633

The look I wore to a Marketing Seminar held at SMX. Filmed the process for my “Get Ready with Me” tag video in YouTube. Pretty fun! I love this top I’m wearing. It’s from Blanc et Noir.

IMG_9578

The yogurt with mangoes and cheesecake I had before the seminar! Red Mango all the way. The cashier lady said “Bye Miss Say!” as I left the venue! How sweet. I met her during the IJT Meet & Greet! So cool of her to still remember me after a week!

IMG_9595

Had dinner along at Pho Hoa after the Marketing seminar. Heck, I love having dinner alone!!! I had a tall glass of lemonade, Pho Bo Kho with Sriracha! It was one of the best dinners I’ve ever had.

IMG_9614

Annual blog shoot (year 2012) What I workout for…fitting into body-hugging dresses.

IMG_9639

IMG_9689

Separate blog post on this shoot, though! It’s too late to continue.

3:12AM

Signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love Pho Bo Kho too! My favorite dish from Pho Hoa. It's like heaven in a bowl. :)

    ReplyDelete