Sunday 19 February 2012

Fitting, Nutella Crepe ala Mode, Lipsticks, and Rameon

IMG_9724

So I developed this weird routine of trying on clothes every Sunday. Fortunately, I successfully resisted getting this gorgeous cropped blazer (or whatever you wanna call it) from Maldita. Doesn’t it look nice? Look at that gorgeous V-neck and sleek buttons. I love how puffed up the sleeves are. Perfect ooze of attitude.

IMG_9725

The red flats I so wanted to buy. (Payless) Again, successfully resisted. I was being rational. I wanted these. But I don’t really need them. (Arrrrg…but I am coming back for you baby red!) Oh yeah I have feet veins! (just for the sake of people who want to point it out/ask about it) I get them from all the torture workouts I do at night.

IMG_9735

We get the best view of sunsets right outside our window. Lovely, isn’t it? I never miss to post on Instagram whenever I get to catch beautiful scenes like this.

IMG_9761

Just what I need after a long week… Nutella Crepe ala Mode! PHP 115.00 The French Baker. It’s heaven on earth.

IMG_9784

Another tutorial I did a few days ago…

IMG_9797

I finally have my own Lime Crime lipstick!!! And the best thing about it?! It’s RED!!! “Retrofuturist”

IMG_9799

An angel sent me these. (A reader of my blog) She refuses to be named though! But damn, I LOVE everything she sent me. She knows how much I love red lip colors so she sent me 4 new ones!!! How thoughtful and just doggone sweet.

IMG_9802

She also included a lipstick rack! I swear I have the sweetest readers ever. Thank you!!! You know who you are!

IMG_9844

Ahh…nothing beats having rameon after a long, hard day. Thank goodness for Hanayo right outside UST!

(3:45AM and I’m still not stopping…These are backlog entries, people!!!)

Thank you for reading me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment