Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hair and Makeup Gig at Blue Gardens

Last December, I had the privilege to work with one of my beautiful clients, Elaine, for her prenuptial shoot at this beautiful place called Blue Gardens. Everything was beautiful—and even though this post is very late, I still have to blog about it.

Being the Instagram junkie that I am, I will talk about this day through IG photos… (You can find me under the username “saytioco” in Instagram)

IMG_8166

Arrived on time despite getting lost for almost 25 minutes!

IMG_8167

Would you look at how pretty this staircase is? Reminds me so much of Xia Xue because of the floral embellishment.

IMG_8168

Oh, hi! Waiting for my client and I saw this huge ass mirror! Wore my trusty blazer from GBC, minimal makeup on, I slept for only 3 hours that night!

IMG_8169

Inside the bridal room after setting up. Another gorgeous vanity I took a photo of my reflection from.

IMG_8170

Pretty set-up, don’t you think?

IMG_8171

My client, Elaine!

IMG_8173

Elaine and I after the first look

IMG_8174

Everything you need to know about Blue Gardens

IMG_8175

Elaine’s beautiful cracked nails!!!

IMG_8176

Look how pretty!

IMG_8177

This pathway was pretty difficult to walk on, but Elaine walked effortlessly with her heels!

IMG_8178

Xia Xue inspired staircase

IMG_8179

The beautiful couple

IMG_8184

I wanted to take this home. How gorgeous!

IMG_8195

Meal of the day: Amazing Tapa King’s Tapa Queen! I never thought I’d love this as much as I did that day.

I went home really tired, but happy.

Thank you Elaine and Anthony for the wonderful day! I wish you all the best. Congratulations on the engagement!

Read my post on Elaine’s Pre-Nuptial Look on my beauty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment