Wednesday 1 February 2012

Meeting & Greeting My Readers December 2011

DSC08734

It is always so nice to meet the people behind all the comments and messages in Facebook/Twitter/YouTube! I’ve hosted quite a number of small meet and greet dates already and last December, I hosted another one. It was a Christmas Meet & Greet which we held at Red Mango, Mall of Asia.

I blogged about this in my beauty channel — you can read the post here: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-meet-and-greet.html I included a lot of photos of the lovely girls I met that day.

I tried this Green Tea yogurt with Special K as topping! I liked it!

IMG_8212

And as always, I have the best sisters in the world. They came to support me! My sister’s friend, Gwen, also came! I’m lucky to have them.

IMG_8254IMG_8256

After the meet and greet we decided to have late lunch at The Pancake House.

IMG_8260IMG_8267

DSC08836DSC08834

Shopped at Watsons, too! Bought myself the FX Blow Out (heat protectant cream) and the FX Curl Booster! PHP 299.00 each!

IMG_8269

Lastly, dessert at Crepes and Crème!

IMG_8272

Hoping to meet more of my readers in person this 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment