Sunday 22 April 2012

Day 1 in Cebu City, Philippines (March 31, 2012)

Best first flight ever. I literally felt up in the clouds.

Upon landing, I went straight to the luggage claiming area.

Hello, conveyer belt. I looked like an idiot because I couldn’t carry my own luggage off the belt!!! It came too fast, and a huge box was right beside my luggage!!! No one helped me, even. Haha, but I got it!

IMG_2350

Here I am waiting for the car (Daddy, Paulo’s grandfather, and Paulo himself came to fetch me) Paulo took this photo!

IMG_2360

This red top I bought for this trip felt totally comfortable!!! Don’t mind all the red stuff you see (clothes, luggage…etc) You all know how I love it like that. **pee break before heading to the house!**

IMG_2364

At Mactan Cebu Airport. A beautiful, sunny day greeted me.

IMG_2371

Upon arriving at the house!!! I missed Paulo and his family so much! Have I ever told you how much of a second family I see them as?

IMG_2397

We arrived home at around 7 and I just had to sleep.
This is me waking up!

IMG_2400

Sarah sent gorgeous makeup products that I could use during my trip to Cebu! What a sweetheart! *Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione*

IMG_2409

Here I am and Paulo getting ready to go out for lunch at Ayala Center Cebu!

IMG_2424

Had lunch at Shakey’s!

DSC09479DSC09480

Had to get my yogurt from Red Mango! Mmmm… Oh yeah, the cashier kept talking to me in Cebuano. Hahaha! I was like “?”

DSC09481DSC09482DSC09483

The Terraces at Ayala Center Cebu!

IMG_2493

IMG_2495

IMG_2433

IMG_2453

They were preparing for Earth Hour that night

IMG_2457IMG_2458IMG_2469

Look how romantic this place is! Perfect for picnics!

IMG_2472

Paulo and I ended the day with grocery shopping for the next day! BEACH!

Watch the rest of the March 31st vlog here:


Stay tuned for Day 2 in Cebu!

No comments:

Post a Comment