Wednesday 30 May 2012

Food, Hair Products, Lancome & My UD Book of Shadows

Why hello there, stranger. As I am writing this I am waiting for 6:00PM. I can’t wait to go home (it will take 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic) I dread riding the public bus. Le sigh. I’m quite in a low mood today. Perhaps blogging about my most recent photos would perk me up. As usual, everything’s taken from my Instagram.

This is one of those breakfasts I had in the pantry here in the office. It was really early in the morning and I passed by McDonald’s to buy breakfast and lunch. I swear, I will be back to healthy eating as soon as my internship is over.

IMG_4907

Perfect pancakes.

IMG_4908

I am always humbled when I get noticed by makeup brands. Look what came in the mail! Something from ELF! Now I have two makeup clutches :) And I am not complaining!

IMG_4911

Soup Starter from The French Baker. I forgot what the little biscuit on the side is called. I know what it is…let me think…OOOOHHH! Lavash wedge. It’s called a lavash wedge. Perfect with the soup, I must say.

IMG_4997

Filmed a green and purple makeup look the other day. How it turned out made me so happy. You can watch the tutorial here!

IMG_5018IMG_5020

Went shopping for hair products the other day. Plus a new compact powder from Maybelline as always.

IMG_5024

This was a photo I took at 3:00AM after filming 4 videos in one night. I was smiling because I finished everything! I had enough videos to last me the whole week!

IMG_5041

A subscriber of mine named Danielle sent me an Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV along with a couple more things! I am soooooo happy! My very first Urban Decay product!!! It has the primer in it!!! I can’t wait to do a video on this already! Danielle, you know how thankful I am!!! Thank you so much :)

IMG_5055

Here’s another thing I’m excited to film about! The newest Lancome Maqui Blanc.

IMG_5065

Oh, here’s the photo I took this morning. I sat on my desk in amazement of the Book of Shadows IV. Hahaha! The eye shadows are extremely gorgeous.

IMG_5082

As I am ending this it’s 5:56PM. I have 4 minutes to pack up my stuff and start my evening walk to the bus stop. It’s about 15 minutes away. Poor legs. I do this every single working day. If you’re wondering what I mean by work, I am currently completing my 300-hr internship requirement for the university. I am down to my last 65 hours and something minutes. I’ll hopefully be done by June 8 (if I follow my schedule)

June 6th is my birthday. And there is no way I am spending it in the office. I need my time off.

Anyhoo, internet connection’s gone bad back at home, so I’ll probably read “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff” for hours. And get two videos done tonight. I’m in no hurry as I still have some ammo left for my daily uploading goal.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Another spa awaits.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment