Monday 21 May 2012

Puppy, Makeup, Kettlebell & Food

More Instagram photos to share (I refuse to let them accumulate again) Enjoy!

The newly awakened Elvis Jackson. Such a sweet sweet baby.

IMG_4663

I went shopping for local branded makeup last week. Definitely feels good putting a lot more effort to help local brands get recognized. (Not sponsored whatsoever) Besides, I’ve been receiving great feedback from fellow Pinays! Definitely more [tutorials] to come.

IMG_4672

Probably the best book I’ve ever purchased. This would make an awesome gift to a grouchy friend.

IMG_4673

This is from a clubbing makeup tutorial that I did in the vernacular. Watch the video here!

IMG_4689

Wiped out working out with my new kettlebell. AMAZING FEELING.

IMG_4697

This is always my view during lunch time in the office. I stay in the pantry.

IMG_4699

HOW ADORABLE IS THIS??? It’s baby Harry!!! Jackson’s grandson.

IMG_4707

One of the photos I shared with Paulo when we were chatting.  Haha! I was alone in the pantry!

IMG_4713

One of the first looks I filmed at night! Thanks to my awesome studio light! I called this the Kaleidoscope look because of all the colors going on. Watch the video here!

IMG_4747IMG_4756

Pretty restroom at El Pueblo de Real Manila Café. It was the venue for the Goody Girl event.

IMG_4780

With Achi Char after all our business talk.

IMG_4781

Super gorgeous lawyer/blogger, Donna! Had a lot of fun catching up with her!

IMG_4782

What I had during the event—I got more than what I could consume! Didn’t finish it at all.

IMG_4783

Sweetest ice cream I’ve ever tasted! The sprinkles might be the culprit.

IMG_4784

This one’s from the Goddess Make Look that I came up with a few days ago. Discover how to get the glow in this video tutorial!

IMG_4792

No comments:

Post a Comment