Friday 11 May 2012

Spa, BonChon Chicken, and Organizing My Makeup

“I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!! I DON’T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!!!”

Stressed? Oh woman, you need a spa break! I got mine last week! Two wonderful hours. I got the Hanakasumi Nourishing Ritual at Ki Neo Day Spa. Check it out! Blog entry about the spa treatment here.

IMG_4366

You can watch the vlog from the spa here!

I am so addicted to BonChon Chicken. And Kimchi Coleslaw.

IMG_4369

Last Sunday, I decided to just stay home and organize my messy makeup collection. Here’s how it all looked this before. It took me 4 hours to finish!!!

IMG_4378

I was vlogging while cleaning, so I guess that’s why it took me 4 hours to finish. Now the next photos are going to be the lipsticks & palettes that I currently have in my collection.

IMG_4423IMG_4427IMG_4434IMG_4436IMG_4440IMG_4442IMG_4445IMG_4448IMG_4451

All done with the lip products! I keep everything in a red index card holder. The rest on a lipstick rack which was given to me by a reader.

IMG_4490

Here are all my makeup palettes!

IMG_4491

Watch the vlog here:

This one’s my current favorite scent! It’s “Show-Off” by Charriol! It really does smell SO NICE!!! Read about it here.

IMG_4524

Something that made me squeal. Seriously. Lancome Philippines!!!!!! So excited.

IMG_4535

I got a new palette from The LuLu Makeup! This is the Peru Palette, and it’s pretty interesting!!! Watch the vlog at the end of this post to see why!

IMG_4544

FINALLY got my kettlebell!!! I am giving body-weight exercises a break for a moment. Kettlebell workouts are AWESOME. This calls for another workout video shooting.

IMG_4574

I’ve been suffering from acne due to PMS. Soooo…I went to Healthy Options and bought these products from Alba Botanica! It’s the AcneDote! A few more days before I review them! All I can say is, it claims to shrink acne in 4 hours!!! *maximum strength, baby*

IMG_4576

Watch the vlog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment