Thursday 28 June 2012

Katsudon, Crepes and Alien Fingers

Hello everyone! 1:47 AM and I am supposed to be in bed already, but I got the urge to get this post up and published so here you go! Another wave of Instagram photos.

This one’s pretty old, I wonder why I didn’t include this in the past post. This was during my stint at Lancome! I just love everything about red and gold! (neckpiece from WWW, SM Department Store; red blazer from Alexane, SM Department Store; digital camera: Sony Cybershot W130)

IMG_5756

With the beautiful Martha of TheBeautyJunkee.com, isn’t she gorgeous? And her lip color that day was beautiful!

IMG_5757

Fellow beauty bloggers! Angela, Kira and Lauren! Look how colorful we are!

IMG_5758

The makeup tutorial that I was never able to upload fully. SD card’s fault! I filmed twice, for crying out loud. Nevertheless, it’s all good!

IMG_5766

BEST drugstore powder everrrr!!! I have my review here. I hope you find them at 4U2 counters! They’re pretty much out of stock in all the branches I’ve been to.

IMG_5787

Seeing my baby in a few month’s time! Can’t wait! These were taken during my last day in Cebu last summer.

IMG_5789

Just woke up with Mr. Elvis Jackson looking all handsome.

IMG_5790

Best concealer everrrrr. Thank you The Style Quarter!!! This is the bomb.

IMG_5800

While waiting for my client, it was early in the a.m.

IMG_5842

My Sunday isn’t complete when I don’t eat at The French Baker. :) Nommers.

IMG_5843

Most recent purchase. It’s a VS Hair Dryer with a diffuser! Been meaning to get this foreverrrr! Got it on sale for 2,500 PHP. It’s pink!

IMG_5850

Went out with my girl friend April! Had Japanese food for dinner! Katsudon from Tempura!

IMG_5912

She has been my friend since elementary!

IMG_5915

The never ending photo sessions :)

IMG_5916

Love this one right here!

IMG_5917

Oh baby, La Pinay from Café Breton. The best!!!!!

IMG_5918

Oh yeah I wore MAC Rebel for the first time that night. I looooove it!

IMG_5919

Home of the best desserts everrrrr!

IMG_5920

Look how cute April is!!!

IMG_5921

Glitter polish is such a pain to remove…but not with THIS method!! Watch the video here! Thank you Andee for sending the video my way!!! <3

IMG_5923

No comments:

Post a Comment