Thursday 21 June 2012

SIGMA, MAC Rebel, CMG Shoes & Lancome!

I still have a couple of photos to blog about! This is probably the best thing about having Instagram! (My IG username is saytioco, if you’re wondering) I get to blog about how my days went through the photos! :)

First reaction upon receiving this box…

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” IT HAS ARRIVED!!! A box full of Sigma products! These are the Rising Star gifts Sigma Beauty sent to me. I am in absolute heaven. Watch this video to know what’s inside!

IMG_5445

Goodies from Erika Visaya from Vancouver! Thank you SO much Erika! I really appreciate it! :) I love everything!

IMG_5451

Drying out my babies. :)

IMG_5455

Finally got my MAC Rebel!!! I promised myself I’d get it for my birthday ;) Costs 1,000PHP, got it from Rustan’s Shanri-la. Can’t wait to wear this color!

IMG_5593

A DREAM COME TRUE!

IMG_5594

I was a guest makeup artist at the Lancome counter last weekend! Read my post about the amazing experience here!

IMG_5595

Look what came in the mail! Shoes from CMG!!! They are TO DIE FOR! Can’t wait to wear them! Thank you CMG! :)

IMG_5597

Hello beautiful ladies :)

IMG_5601

Goodies from the Lancome Bloggers Event

IMG_5609

Of course I had to wear RED ;) Thank you Lord for all the wonderful surprises!!! Yet another milestone in my career :)

IMG_5611

Macarons from Lancome! They tastes muy bien!

IMG_5618

Watch my Day in the Life vlog during the Lancome event!

After a loooooot of swatching! I LOVE all the lip colors from Lancome. Especially from the newest Rouge in Love line!

IMG_5625

They came up with 22 different shades which you can wear throughout the day! Read my Lancome blog post here to find out more!

IMG_5626

Emma Watson! Perfect fit.

IMG_5627

And here we have the newest miracle elixir from the Lancome Absolue line! The Absolue L’Extrait! Did you know that a 50ml jar costs PHP 20,000??? This stuff is magic!

IMG_5630

Impulse buys from Etude House! I looove all the glitter and the gel-type nail top coat!!

IMG_5649

Glitterized my freshly Lancome-painted nails

IMG_5660

I can’t wait for this baby!!!

IMG_5662

Mr. Benjamin Button hogging all the pillow :) We treat them like royal babies in this house!

IMG_5667

My little baby Princess all snuggled up in the comforter!

IMG_5675

Waaaay back in 2009 (Senior Prom with Paulo)! LOOK AT US!!! Hahahaha :)

IMG_5677

Latest look I did a video on. It’s my everyday makeup routine!

IMG_5684

Filming by my desk is probably the best option! Everything is within reach!

IMG_5687

And here I am all serious and stuff.

IMG_5693

We all need chocolate sometimes!!!

IMG_5746

1 comment:

  1. you are really lucky Ms. Say :) am so happy with what you are having now~ I hope my lucky day will come soon ^^

    ---- http://babyjji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete