Tuesday 3 July 2012

Salad, Working Out and Makeup Brush Cleaning

These are the most recent photos I shared through Instagram!

I finally made my review on the Lancome Blanc Expert Mineral Powder Foundation! Have you seen it? Click this link to read about it.

IMG_6368

Recently rearranged my desk and I thought it would look so much better if I have these books in an upright position. 2 makeup books + a self-help/inspiring book by Richard Carlson.

IMG_6371

Look at this!!! It’s half full/empty upon opening!!! Why do they do this?! They could’ve made the jar smaller, right?! By the way, if you’re wondering what Whey Protein does to the body, hop on over to the GNC website. PHP2,199.00 for this jar.

IMG_6376

So happy to be back on track.

IMG_6389

I cleaned my brushes today!!! I used a different cleanser this time, and I will do a video about it tomorrow :)

IMG_6404

Made salad for dinner, as usual. These lettuce look sooo fresh! Just washed them to get rid of the semi-silky/waxy feel.

IMG_6408

Doesn’t this look so awesome to eat?

IMG_6425

Painted my nails tonight!!! This is “Jolie” by Zoya! *Thank you Zoya Manila!!! It’s a gorgeous color! I topped it off with the Etude House Jelly Pop Top Nail Coat.

IMG_6439

1 comment:

  1. Ms say did you have a formal training on make up? can you give me an advice :) thank you.. Wow firmed triceps and biceps :)

    ReplyDelete