Tuesday 9 July 2013

AFFORDABLE EAT ALL YOU CAN

During my quick visit in Cebu City yesterday, I made sure to eat at Yugo. My fellow Youtuber and friend, Noe, has been posting a lot of photos of their yummy food via Instagram and I told myself I should try it coz she looks very convincing! Haha! So after mine and Noe’s meet and greet with our Cebuana readers, we headed out to Yugo together with my good friend from Cebu, Annie.

DSC_0019

Yugo is different from buffet restaurants in Manila primarily because of the market and the price range. At Yugo, you only pay PHP350.00 for a lunch buffet and PHP470.00 for dinner. We came by the restaurant at around 6PM to beat the dinner crowd.

Yugo looks very classic and neat. Perfect place to hold birthdays, gatherings, and many more!

Each table has grills wherein you can cook the meat you get from the buffet line! They offer a wide variety of meats! Chicken, beef, fish, and a WHOLE LOT MORE!

A look on my first plate—siomai *2 kinds* (super yummy), spareribs (my FAVORITE), two kinds of rice (hahaha, don’t judge!) and pork soup!

DSC_0021

A look on our meat place! All fresh and raw and ready to be grilled!

DSC_0024

Look at all that meat!

DSC_0042DSC_0043DSC_0046

They also serve desserts!

DSC_0048DSC_0049DSC_0026DSC_0047

My seatmate for the night, beautiful Annie!

DSC_0028

With Noe (G.O.O.—hahah, inside joke!) Joanna Cuenco, a writer for Sunstar Cebu (hey girl!!!) and Annie!

DSC_0030DSC_0034DSC_0036DSC_0038DSC_0039

Yugo is really a good place to eat at with the company of good friends!

DSC_0052

And because I approve of YUGO like Noe… (hahaha!)

DSC_0054

I sure wish I can fly to Cebu more often to eat here!

DSC_0055

DSC_0061

So nice meeting you, Joanna! I shall see you again, soon!

DSC_0063

Big thanks to the lovebirds, Noe and Mitchel for making my quick visit extra special with Yugo!

DSC_0066

Yugo is located at G/F Crown 7 Bldg. Brgy. Kasambagan Mabolo, Cebu City (Beside The Gallery), 6000

Like Yugo’s Facebook page and show them some love! https://www.facebook.com/yugoyakiniku

They also post photos via Instagram: “yugoyakiniku”

No comments:

Post a Comment