Tuesday 30 July 2013

Morning Coffee Reads (July 31, 2013) WELCOME TO MY HOTEL ROOM!

3:18AM as I type this down. Yes, my darling, I am back to this schedule. I tried sleeping early last night and I couldn’t! I slept at 2AM and woke up at 2PM! (WHAT THE HECK?!) So now I am up finishing work!

My recent Cebu trip was so memorable! And I have too much to share that I am splitting them into about 3 blog posts. The first one being…a tour of my hotel room!

I stayed for a total of 11 hours at the EXPRESS INN HOTEL CEBU. It only cost PHP1,080.00. Very affordable for a short-time stay! I needed to room to leave my things and rest in during my downtime. This is also the place where Noe and I filmed! Perfect lighting by the window!

DSC_0003

General view of the room upon entering. It’s decent looking! I opened the blinds to let light it. No creepy feeling whatsoever! (I ‘ve had enough of creepy hotel rooms!!!)

DSC_0001

This is so cute. A KEY KEYCHAIN and a room key as well! Get it? Haha I just found it too cute. It took me about 15 seconds to realize that it’s the power key for the room!

DSC_0004

Bedside: the phone, food menu, aircon remote, TV remote, channel listing

DSC_0005

View of the room from the other side. A small vanity space, and the bathroom across it

DSC_0006

The bed looks so comfortable. But I don’t see any pillows! Two towels, and two hotel slippers by the bedside

DSC_0007

Mirror above the bed

DSC_0009

Flat screen TV

DSC_0010

Restroom

DSC_0012DSC_0013

Overhead shower!

DSC_0015

Selfie

DSC_0017

Sitting area for two

DSC_0018DSC_0019

My view. Gloomy day that time!

DSC_0020

LOL, me giving a “welcome to my hotel room” pose

DSC_0021

The wedges that killed my feet during the flight! From Payless Shoesource. I love my nail polish, though! It’s from Tony Moly.

DSC_0030

Foundation + powder, brows, and lipstick (Rimmel London Kate #110 from @honeyzcosmeticsstore on Instagram) My lenses are from @hhh_onlineshop. I blogged about my frames here: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/sunnies-glasses-galore-giveaway.html

DSC_0033

Oh yes, a shot of my carry on bag which I LOVE SO MUCH! (MK Inspired Bag PHP750.00 from @AIXocampo on Instagram)

We’re giving away a bag here: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-additions-to-my-bag-collection.html

DSC_0037

My brushes and brush belt ready for work! Enhance Cosmetics brush set (mix of brushes in the set) Enhance Cosmetics Brush Set PHP950.00 ONLY! https://www.facebook.com/EnhanceCosmetics

DSC_0038

I had to bring my netbook to transfer files (yes I need to get a bigger SD card storage)

DSC_0042

Of course my Addison Bag came with me as well! http://www.abbyjocson.com

DSC_0045

My two babies!

Hope you enjoyed this hotel room tour! I’ll be sharing more tomorrow!!!

I’m gonna wrap up now, tomorrow is a busy day! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment