Sunday 7 July 2013

Morning Coffee Reads (July 8, 2013) At the Airport


Hi darlings! As I type this I am at the airport! I failed to update MCR this morning because I had little time left! I woke up at 8:30am and had breakfast with Mark by 9:30. We left home at 10 and arrived early at NAIA. Mark offered to bring me here because I know he loves me so much!!! Hahaha! Anyway I just wanna say thank you to all the people who have been sending me messages about how much they love my MCR posts! I love you guys for that. It's amazing how much you can touch someone's life merely by sharing your own! I've been crying for the past 2 days already because of Talia Joy (the awesome guru with cancer) and this awesome man I watched on UK Factor (the singing show!) born with deformities and was found at a warzone in Iraq. Amazing voice he's got. I will share the link once I get home tonight because right now I can only share words not links. All of these beautiful people opened my eyes that the things I worry about are USELESS. I love how they live their lives better than I am. Ibang klaseng impact, I tell you. From now on I am making a pact to live my life MUCH BETTER THAN I AM TODAY!  Life is SO beautiful and I am glad there are people around us who makes us realize life's worth. 

Anyhoo, I just had lunch at the Pancake House! Too much sweets. Pancakes and green mango shake! Yum. Now i want something salty!

I'll be boarding at 1:25. 

Huge thanks to Noe and her boyfriend Mitchel!!! They'll be picking me up hehe :) I'll finally get to eat at Yugo! Yay!
I can't wait to be back and see my good friend Annie!!! You guys remember Annie? :)

I think I'll end this now. I gotta freshen up before the flight!

Have a great day my loves!

2 comments:

  1. Life is SO beautiful and I am glad there are people around us who makes us realize life's worth.


    I love this part and I totally agree :*

    ReplyDelete