Monday 30 May 2011

A Better Look on the iPhone 4 from Jenni Epperson

Remember this post? My conscience has been bugging me for days about how incomplete it is! Not enough photos were posted! So here you go, conscience readers…

May 18th 2011 (Direct Message via Twitter from @jenniepperson:iphonewinner

From Jenni Epperson’s Blog:iphone

DSC01991-horzDSC01994-horzDSC02000-horzDSC02007Apple iPhone 4, Black, 16GB (includes iPhone 4, Apple earphones with Remote and Mic, Dock Connector to USB Cable, and USB Power Adapter)DSC02009-horzDSC02010-horzIn the next days I’ll be sharing my favorite Apps!

Again, thank you so much to Century Tuna and Jenni Epperson for this!

Arrivederci!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see your iphone4 casing and apps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for this. :-) You are just so kind to give away this very expensive and "never in my dreams to have this" things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, I'm working on it!
    Hi Ethel! You must be mistaken, I'm not giving this away. This is the iPhone that I won from Jennie Epperson :) The one I'm giving away is the Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel. :)

    ReplyDelete